Chakra pendulum board
Chakra balance board
A chakra pendulum board can be a helpful tool for those seeking to balance their chakras. By using a pendulum, you can identify which of your chakras are out of alignment and in need of attention.
There are seven main chakras, each corresponding to a different area of the body. The root chakra, the sacral chakra, the solar plexus chakra, the heart chakra, the throat chakra, the third eye chakra and the crown chakra.
When all of our chakras are in balance, we feel aligned, connected, and whole. However, when one or more of our chakras are out of balance, we may feel disconnected from ourselves and our surroundings. If you find that you are experiencing physical or emotional symptoms that seem to be linked to a particular chakra, you may benefit from using a chakra pendulum board.
How to use a chakra balance board
1. Hold the pendulum over the center of the board.
2. Focus your attention on each of the chakras in turn, starting with the root chakra.
3. As you focus on each chakra, allow your pendulum to swing in any direction. The direction of the swing will indicate whether that particular chakra is in balance or not.
4. If the pendulum swings clockwise, it indicates that the chakra is open and in balance. If the pendulum swings counterclockwise, it indicates that the chakra is blocked or out of balance.
5. You can also ask speciﬁc questions about each chakra, such as “What color is my root chakra?” or “What is the quality of my heart chakra?” The pendulum will usually give you a yes or no answer, but it may also swing in a particular direction to indicate a particular quality.
6. Once you have identiﬁed which chakras are out of balance, you can work on balancing them with speciﬁc exercises and activities.
7. For example, if your root chakra is blocked, you might want to spend more time outside in nature, or do some grounding exercises such as yoga or Tai Chi.
If your sacral chakra is out of balance, you might want to spend more time expressing your creativity through art, music, or dance.
If your solar plexus chakra is out of balance, you might want to work on building your self-conﬁdence and self-esteem.
And if your heart chakra is out of balance, you might want to focus on practicing compassion and forgiveness, both for yourself and others.
By using a chakra pendulum board, you can get a better understanding of which areas of your life are out of balance. By taking the time to balance your chakras, you can experience more physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Materials: Wood
- Size: 14.8*14.8cm
- Weight: 30g
Please note that due to COVID-19, our shipping times may have delay depending on your country. Your items will be delivered within:
|Country||AVERAGE DELIVERY TIME|
USA & Canada
Rest of the World
Feel free to reach our team if you have any question: email@example.com