Dowsing pendulums are extraordinary tools used by dowsers and psychics in the art of divination to obtain answers and predict the future. They are also used as tools for spiritual healing and inner development. In this blog post, we will see how to learn how to use your pendulum in 5 minutes.
How do pendulums work
This is the first legitimate question that comes to mind. The use of a pendulum belongs to the category of dowsing. Under this scientific name is hidden a divination process which consists in using a pendulum to capture the vibratory waves and radiations emitted by the body and the objects. The transcription of this energy then allows the pendulum to oscillate and thus obtain simple answers by "yes" or "no".
There are different forms of pendulums and different materials. If you are new to dowsing, we recommend using a beginner's pendulum, which is highly receptive, easy to handle and well-balanced. The spiral pendulum is very accurate in its responses.
We will now see how to use a pendulum in the best way!
How to use a pendulum for divination
First, it is important to purify your pendulum to ensure that your session runs smoothly. The cleaning of the pendulum can be done by running it under running water, soaking it in sea salt, or by setting a mental intention to free it from any captured energies.
Your pendulum can help you answer questions that come to mind. They are used as a form of reflection by asking questions to receive guidance, awareness and understanding.
The questions should be simple, with the possible answer being "yes" or "no". Remember that you already know the answers intuitively, your pendulum is an extension of your body and your subconscious. It only provides you with a visual confirmation to affirm it.
1. When you first receive your pendulum, before using it, hold it between your thumb and forefinger until it is stationary.
2. Hold the pendulum in the palm of your hand and set your intentions. For example, it can be as simple as saying something like, "My intention is to receive truthful answers that will serve the good of all concerned.
3. Ask your pendulum to show you what a yes is. In general, a positive response is shown when the pendulum turns clockwise.
4. Now ask your pendulum to give you a no. In general, a "no" response is a counter-clockwise swing.
5. Once you have established the movement of your two answers, ask your pendulum a simple question and see what the answer is.
- Example of a good question: "Will I pass my exam tomorrow?"
- Example of a bad question: "Will my cousin give birth to a boy or a girl? "
A neutral response can also be manifested by a forward and backward swing. In this case, rephrase your question.
Pendulums swing back and forth, left to right, and in clockwise or counter-clockwise circular motions.
The "yes" and "no" indications of the pendulum can be different from one individual to another. To do this, I suggest that you start by asking questions that you know the answers to, to make sure the pendulum is working.
Here are some examples of yes or no question to ask: "Am I wearing a white T-shirt?" Or simply ask the pendulum "What does a YES look like?", "What does a NO look like?"
Always remember that your pendulum is a tool. It is an extension of what is going on inside you, but you may not know it. It helps your external get in touch with your internal.
Tip: Be sure to completely stop any movement of the pendulum between questions to dissipate any lingering energy related to the previous question.
HOW TO USE A PENDULUM FOR MEDITATION?
The pendulum can also be used for quick meditation, helping you to center your energy.
1. Hold your pendulum in your hand and watch how it spins. Is it spinning back and forth? Is it shaking? This is a visual of your energy at the moment.
2. Take a few minutes to clear your mind. Gently close your eyes and take deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
3. When you feel your pendulum begin to stand still, open your eyes.